Saturday, March 28, 2009

This Weeks Featured Coffee

I was just chatting with my mom, Nancy, about my favorite coffee from Get The Bean - FRENCH ROAST. This coffee is just a perfect blend and hits the spot every time.

In fact, here is a review from one of our customers:

"This is the perfect cup of coffee for my 5 am wake up. Smooth and strong but not overpowering. Gets me out of that early morning fog and gives me energy to keep up with my daughter!! Love it:)"

If you are looking for the perfect cup of coffee give our French Roast a try!

Click HERE to visit Get The Bean.


Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Cervical Cancer Information - The Cervical Cancer Peoples Articles website provides a ton of information about cervical cancer. In addition, you will find extensive information on leading cervical cancer to help you on your way to success

Sarah Mae said...

Oh, I can't wait to enter a giveaway! I love coffee!

Jennifer said...

Nice looking blog, the background and everything looks very nice and professional!

Ultimate Home Business said...

love it! totally!