Monday, November 10, 2008

Easy Recipe for Iced Latte, Vanilla or Mocha



I saw this recipe on Confessions of an Apron Queen If you haven't stopped by there yet you must! I asked her if I could borrow her recipe and being the nice woman she is she said yes! So this recipe is hers:

Put on your apron! Make about 8 cups of coffee as you normally would. Add 1 can of sweetened condensed milk to the coffee and stir. Stir in 1-2 tbsp vanilla extract. Or if you'd like a mocha latte, use a few tablespoons of chocolate syrup. Then, pour into tall glasses full of ice. And that's it. How easy is that?





Photobucket

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Meaghan,
I think your Coffee Giveaway must have too many comments, as it says it was disabled. But I was gonna tell ya that I'm giving ya 2 shout outs on today's blog (check back later not quite done yet).
I would be very interested to try Wicked Jack's Tavern Coffee-Pirate's Blend....aaarrrgggg I'll wear a patch over one eye when I drink it (if I win). lol

Deanna said...

Oh, yummy! Easy and yummy latte too. Perfect!

Lana said...

I have tried this and it is a dream!

Alicia said...

that sounds so yummy!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

i am wiping the tear of joy from my eye right now! thanks!!!

silverdot said...

Yummy, yummy latte recipe! Thanks for commenting on my blog!